Features of ENEWAVE AAC
- Core chip performance: 4096 steps X 4channels.
- Compatible with two parallel two-channel high-order FIR filter processing at the same time.
- The frequency response, pulse, and phase curve in the acoustic environment can be displayed in the test.
- The reflection elimination processing tool that does not change the sound quality of the original speaker.
- Pulse processing tool: a time processing tool to gather energy for direct soundFlexible matrix selection for output.
- Each output port adds sampling point-level accurate delay and amplitude control functions.
Recommended application of ENEWAVE AAC
AAC is a calibrator that can manage space acoustics. It is a smart device that fully combines the acoustic environment with the electro-acoustic system.
AAC is the fastest acoustic calibration tool in history. Not only that, the sound engineers can also choose the most familiar frequency response curve to judge and calibrate the system.
AAC has the ability to reproduce a wide sound field, and a small space can also reconstruct a layered musical performance.
Multi function venue
AAC single-channel 4096-level FIR filter can improve the system by more than one grade.
AAC has excellent gain equalization ability, and the loudness of the auditory sense can be increased without feedback suppression processing.